Our Asset Management services include:
- implementation of Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM) systems
- comprehensive asset audits
- training of personnel in the use of asset management tools
- implementation of the plant asset register
- development of asset management policies and procedures
- configuration of asset management software applications
Our processes are designed to assist clients to:
- achieve full utilisation of their installed assets
- maximise return on capital investment
- avoid unnecessary capital and recurrent expenditure
- formulate viable replacement and upgrade strategies
- develop organisation-wide appreciation of the critical link between
asset management and profitability
We are experienced Project Managers in a range of contexts. Our services focus on building systems and processes and on identifying linkages between the activity of individual work groups and the core purposes of the organisation. We encourage within client organizations, alignment of strategies, plans, actions and budgets.
Typically our Project Management Operations are delivered in the context of a Value Based Management (VBM) framework. Specific services offered are obviously negotiable, but are likely to include the following sub-elements:
- facilitation of effective communication systems and protocols
- team building
- business strategy development and
- change management.
We can deliver significant improvements in your plant efficiency by recommending plant and system modifications and ensuring your operators have a good understanding of your processes.
Plant Operations Training
We develop and deliver industry-specific training for power station plant operators and technical staff. Thermodyne Technologies develops and delivers training for power generation plants using plant simulators. The training periods can be as short as two days (for an overview introducing the main plant systems) or up to four weeks for a complete course including hot and cold starts, detailed plant schematics and site visits.
Plant Efficiency Audits
In past years, the cost and environmental implications of plant efficiency were less relevant than they are today. Recent years have seen significant gains in the efficiency of new plant constructed, but there is still an enormous investment in installed plant that is not operating as efficiently as it might. Thermodyne Technologies can complete a quick overview assessment of your plant efficiency, or complete a comprehensive efficiency audit.
Business Process Auditing
Thermodyne Technologies employs a set of powerful management tools which provide an in-depth analysis of a corporation’s systems, processes, management structures and core values.
We can equip clients with the skills to develop systemically oriented, culturally embedded, sustainable processes. We have particular expertise in leading the implementation of full Enterprise-Wide Resource Planning (ERP) solutions.